Troop 218 offers boys and girls age 11-17 opportunities for adventure, leadership, and excitement. Scouts have opportunities to plan and organize meals, events, and achievement goals while filling several leadership roles.
In addition to camping, Scouts and adult leaders enjoy activities such as rock-climbing and rappelling, canoeing, target-shooting, and much more while accommodating the needs of today’s busy families.
The Scouting experience has no equal, and we welcome you to experience Scouting with Troop 218. Meetings are held most Monday Evenings at 7:00pm at United Covenant Methodist Church at 15515 Gleneden, Spokane, WA.
Here are some examples of the fun events we have experienced in recent years:
– Summer Camps in Washington, Oregon and Idaho
– High Adventure Canoeing on the Upper Missouri River
– Community Service Projects
– Annual Winter Lock-In
– District Camporees
– Hiking, Canoeing, Bike Trekking
– Winter Camping at the Klondike Derby
– Annual Fish-O-Rama
– Spelunking at Gardner Caves State Park
– Rifle, shotgun, and archery shooting events
Our leadership has many years of Scouting Experience with Boy Scouts, Cub Scouts, and Venturing.
Scoutmaster: Richard Parrish
Scoutmaster: Chaundra Ward
Assistant Scoutmaster: Brandon Midgett
Assistant Scoutmaster: Dan Crosbie
Assistant Scoutmaster: Lynn Kuehn
Assistant Scoutmaster: David Holt
Committee Chair: Joanne Bain